A friend of mine recently convinced me to buy a bottle of apple cider vinegar. So, I did (peer pressure). Surprisingly, regardless of the repulsive smell, I have fallen so deep in love I can hear wedding bells : ) Let me tell you. Apple cider vinegar has changed my life. My original reason for buying ACV was to clean my crochet hair after I removed it. (Works like magic!) But now that my world has opened up I figured I would be nice and share this awesomeness with you!
- Get rid of bad breath (add ½ tablespoon to a cup of water and gargle until the cup is empty).
- ACV can be used a facial toner (1 part acv + 1 part water)
- Clear a stuffy nose (mix a teaspoon in a glass of water drink)
- Use ACV to fight yeast infections (mix 1 ½ cup to your bath and soak for 20 minutes)
- Get rid of acne (mix one part ACV to 4 parts water and apply it to your skin with a cotton ball.Rinse after 10 minutes).
- Soothe a sore throat (mix 1/4 cup ACV with 1/4 cup of warm water then gargle hourly).
- Soothe sunburn
- Wart removal (soak a cotton ball in ACV and place it on top. Secure it with a bandage for 7-8 hours. Repeat thi for 7 days).
- Use it as a teeth whitener (gargle with it daily)
- Clean your fruits and vegetables with it before eating them.
ACV can be used for at least 30 other things. These are the things that are most relevant to my life. Give it a try and let me know how it works!