To say that we are all stressed during the shelter-in-place would be an understatement. We have cleaned all that we can clean, ordered all that we can order from Amazon, watched all that we can watch, and went grocery shopping for all the snacks in the world. Now what? I really don’t know. At this point i’m trying any and everything during this time frame. I have a new guitar, I’ve made waist beads with my sisters, and I have let Cay tear my damn house up bit by bit.
Tomorrow though, I will be trying stress relief jars if anyone wants to join me in the mayhem. This is also a great idea for the kiddos so I will be making two at minimum because this little one is stressed too. Here’s how we can do it parents/aunts/grandparents:
What you will need:
- 1 mason jar or clear bottle
- glitter glue
- food coloring
- Find a sturdy jar/bottle
- Add warm water until it reaches around a third of the way up.
- Add glitter glue and stir until it combined with the water.
- Add around 3 drops of food color and stir it.
- Pour in plenty glitter.
- Top up your jar with the rest of the warm water, until it is almost full and enjoy.
photo credit: pintrest posted by Ty Lynn